четверг, 20 августа 2020 г.

Femme Luxe Clothing Review (Black T-shirts & Joggers) ❤❤❤

Hi, Beauties!

We see color when rays are reflected by a surface. Black is the complete absorption of light rays. Unlike white, this color does not seem "empty" and "pure", black is darkness, night, the presence of something is constantly felt in it. Therefore, in many cultures, this color is associated with mysticism and mystery. It is the color of strong people, authoritarian, evoking strong conflicting emotions. This is the color of mysticism, night darkness. There is potential in black, a secret that you want to uncover. Black is considered the color of restraint, formality. In addition, black, due to its contradictory nature is considered both a symbol of simple elegance (due to its good compatibility with other colors) and a symbol of wealth and chic.

I like the black colour because it is always looks great with blond).

This time I have ordered on FEMME LUXE black Joggers and 2 T shirts. By the way, you can wear it even like Loungewear!
  • Black 'La Femme' Slogan Print Lip T-Shirt Rayna size S (8/10)
  • Black Basic Oversized Rolled Sleeve Top Maria size 10
  • Black Cuffed Pocket Detail Joggers Teddy size 10
  • Black Cuffed Pocket Detail Joggers Teddy size 12

Black 'La Femme' Slogan Print Lip T-Shirt - Rayna

Last time I really liked the quality of the FEMME LUXE T-shirt and decided to order a couple more. This time I chose basic black and t-shirt with slogan print.

The size was ordered S and I was hoping that it fits like the figure as on the model, but the T-shirt is oversized, although this is not stated in the description. By the way, the size was not indicated on the tag of the T-shirt, maybe it’s an accident, but maybe this particular model is a universal size, just keep in mind that it will fit more for size L than for S.

There are no complaints about the quality, high-quality cotton, medium density, that is, better wear not for hot weather.


Black Cuffed Pocket Detail Joggers - Teddy
Black Cuffed Pocket Detail Joggers - Teddy

The joggers are also not so simple, unfortunately. Outwardly, I really like them, they are pleasant to the touch, do not shine through, the model is excellent in every sense, except for two shortcomings - the joggers are very small and the bottom of the leg is VERY narrow, it was very hard to put on, and then I suffered even longer to take them off! The fabric is stretchable but not elastic enough to lift the foot.

Black Cuffed Pocket Detail Joggers - Teddy

Usually I wear size 8/10, but this time even 12 was very small to me (my hips are 92cm.). Maybe 14/16 could fit better, but I don`t want to try. 

This joggers are good for hight girls (for example for a height of 171cm).


Black Basic Oversized Rolled Sleeve Top - Maria

And the best buy is a basic black T-shirt. Everything is perfect in her - quality, size, sleeves (I like short sleeves most of all, long ones on thin arms look strange). I wear it with pleasure!
SIZING

Unfortunately this order made me a little bit sad because of sizing. I had big plans about joggers, now I should search for something like this. 
T-shirt with slogan print is good and I wear it, but I would like to have smaller size. 
A black t-shirt is absolutely perfect in every meaning.

Joggers are great for a height of 171cm! Pictured chest 86cm, hips 92cm. If you are interested in additional measurements - write in the comments.

QUALITY

I like t-shirts quality, I washed it many times and it looks like new. Joggers are not my size and I don’t wear it, because of this I don’t know what about quality, but I can tell it is very soft, stretch and fits well (if true size).

OVERALL THOUGHTS:

I like FEMME LUXE because of quality of things, assortment, fast delivery, here I always find something cozy and soft. I don’t work, I spend every my day with the child, so I need something comfortable. I recommend this website, delivery to Ukraine 9 days from the moment of order via Adamex.

Have a great shopping with
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 комментария:

  1. Я тоже себе заказывала эти джоггеры, но влезть в них не смогла. Вернее влазит все, кроме стоп - эти "типа" резинки внизу совершенно не растягиваются.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Я еле влезла, ради отзыва, а потом еле вылезла :D в общем это было долго и муторно, при чем это был 12й размер, то есть якобы L. Жаль что с размерами напартачили, думаю в них было бы комфортно ходить да и качество вроде хорошее.

      Ты случайно не знаешь что у них сейчас случилось? Пишу по отзыву отчитываюсь, а в ответ тишина, писала уже пару раз

      Удалить